Saturday, September 29, 2007

PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR EVEN IF YOU ARE A MOM

Normally I am not a person to speak upon where I go on weekends and what occurred. However, this past weekend I was at Prive in South Beach and happened to run into Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Diddy and other B Lister's.

Here are two pictures I took from our view in our VIP section.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Not the typical crowd that hangs around each other. Britney was downing her glasses of vodka like it was water while Paris sipped her vodka tonic drink majority of the night. It is sad to see that Britney was out once again drinking and partying when she's under watch for partying. Maybe the biweekly custody court dates with ex husband Kevin Federline are not having any effect on her party lifestyle. I wonder what will it take for her to eventually want to take care of her children?

No comments: