Tuesday, October 16, 2007

HOGAN PROVIDES COPS WITH DRUG TEST

On Oct. 16th, the Clearwater Police Department released a statement stating that they were waiting on the alcohol and drug test results for Nick Hogan. According to TMZ, in the investigation report it is noted that the roads were very wet and the driver (Hogan) was not using caution.

Below is a link to the official police report released about the accident.
http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/1016_nick_hogan_wm.pdf

The cops will have an answer on whether or not to press charges for drugs or alcohol being related to the accident by Nov. 1st.

After this accident occurred the Hogan family who new residents to Miami Beach have moved back to Clearwater. The family has not made any public appearance like they typically do nor has Nick been seen driving a car. I am not sure if I were the Hogan family that I could allow my son to ever drive a car again. As you probably remember, Nick Hogan a 17 year old boy got into a car accident that now has his friend on life support for over a month now. I would not know how to live with myself if I knew my friend was in that state because of me. In a few weeks things for the Hogan family can either be better or just get worse. Let's pray that John can get out of his coma and not fall into a worst condition.

No comments: